To our clients and season pass holders:
Trout Lake Golf Club is very aware of COVID-19 and of course, very concerned with the health and well being of all our clients. First and foremost, the health and safety of our associates, clients, and guests and all who visit our facility remains our highest priority! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you as we muster through this pandemic.
As of today, we are planning on opening our golf course as soon as the weather permits. However, there will be a lot of changes in our operations, obviously focusing on health measures to keep our clients safe. With that in mind, Trout Lake Golf Club will enforce a few new guidelines when we do open. They are:
- The clubhouse will be closed for any type of gathering. It will be open to pay your fees and redeem your riding carts.
- The kitchen in the clubhouse will be closed. However, the snack bar will be open on the golf course as soon as play permits (enough play to open) We feel the snack bar mirrors the curb side service/takeout practice our local restaurants are following pertaining to the required government mandate. However, the food & beverages being served will be limited.
- Tee times will be expanded to every 10 minutes. We feel this will give our clients the social separation called for today.
- The driving range stations will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- We highly recommend you visit our website and book your tee times online. We also request that you make your payment online as well, save your receipt and report directly to the first tee with no more than your immediate group at your respected tee time. We will open our online tee times as soon as we get closer to our opening date.
- Leagues and tournaments will be postponed, not cancelled. We have already set up alternate dates for our tournaments and leagues will be pushed back as to our opening date, but extend into the fall.
- Our cleaning procedures will be updated.
- Everything will be wiped down frequently with disinfectants.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- We will have hand sanitizers throughout our facilities.
- New “electronic” towel and soap dispensers will be installed to prevent touching in all our bathrooms, both in the clubhouse and on course restrooms.
- Flagsticks will be required to be left in the cup to eliminate touching.
- Range buckets will be wiped down in the clubhouse before selling practice balls, plus our customers will be required to bring them back after use so we may wipe them down again.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use. Single rider carts will be permitted as well.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers and water coolers will not be on the course until this pandemic is under control
- Beer and soda will be sold for take-out only.
- After play, you will not be able to socialize in the clubhouse.
- If you are sick, or have any type of symptoms, please stay home. Being that a majority of our clients are older, let’s protect them!
We will continue to follow the local and state government health service guidelines pertaining to any changes with our opening.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we all experience un-chartered territory. We are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon.
The Trout Lake Golf Club Staff